Sunday, April 27, 2008

Keep it tuned to 17 Seconds




...not that I have figured out how to do podcasts yet...but I will

It's been a busy 48 hours here at 17 Seconds towers. Trying to work my way through all the music I've been sent to review (hence the three reviews yesterday). Interviewing Jamie Lidell (lovely gent) - which will hopefully appear here soon, along with the long-promised Amplifico and Rosie Taylor Project interviews. Going to Jamie Lidell's excellent gig at the Liquid Rooms in Edinburgh (review will also appear here soon). Involved with choir competition with Mrs. 17 Seconds and friends (we're through to the next round!) Trying to keep up with everything else that needs doing, including sleep. Oh, and preparing for school

So don't abandon me, I will be back very soon.

Oh, and I got sent this mp3 from One Little Indian records, Alabama 3 covering Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart. Enjoy!

Alabama 3 -'Love Will Tear Us Apart (Joy Division cover).' mp3

No comments: