Friday, October 17, 2008

Hooray hooray, another (much-needed) holiday



Hallelujah, now on holiday and no teaching to be done for eleven days.

Don't get me wrong, I (mostly) love my job, but it's considerably more tiring than working in a record shop. Long term I hope it will be more rewarding too.

As for how it compares with running a record label, well, thanks to anyone who has bought Aberfeldy's 'Claire' single off iTunes - thanks because it's good ol' 17 Seconds records' very first release, and if you have, please go and leave us feedback. In the UK, it seems to be the second most popular Aberfeldy track on there after 'Summer's Gone.'

Anyway, some sublime pop from My Bloody Valentine now...

My Bloody Valentine -'We Have All The Time In the World.' mp3


My Bloody Valentine -'Paint A Rainbow.' mp3

Do keep an eye on the blog, as it will get more updates more frequently over the next wee while, as I try to work my way through a rather large pile of review CDs!

2 comments:

entrailicus said...

Any excuse to share MBV is a fine one, some time off makes it even better. I'm currently recovering from my recent end-of-Ramadan holiday and back to work. I envy you right now!

Ed said...

True, I shouldn't be looking for an excuse to share My Bloody Valentine!