Thursday, December 20, 2007

Songs For Christmas XIX



Well, I've very nearly caught up on the Christmas posts, term finishes tomorrow (and not a moment too soon), and I'm off to see Aberfeldy tonight (review, along with that of the Emma Pollock gig the other night) to follow very soon.

I'm going to dedicate this post to my brother, Miles; I don't know if you've got these tracks, our kid, but I know you love Ben folds' music, so these are for you...

Ben Folds -'Lonely Christmas Eve.' mp3

Ben Folds -'Bizarre Christmas Incident.' mp3

And I might even decide on the final running order for my albums of the year. Yes, Arcade Fire are in there, but the order is proving troublesome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas old fruit. I got a bit gigged out towards the end of the year, but I'll be back on form in '08 no doubt. Love to the lady wife as well.

Ed said...

Happy Christmas to you too, sir!

Ed