Friday, December 05, 2008

Countdown to Christmas Post #9



I was kinda surprised when putting this post together to discover that a) I hadn't actually posted this last year during the big Christmas-fest I had and b) that whilst I had mentioned Elastica's name on the site I had never posted any Elastica on the blog in what is nearly two and a half years of existence. For shame, for shame...

Anyway, these tracks were recorded for a John Peel session in December 1994. I did actually manage to tape these off the radio, though these mp3s have come to me by other, ah, means...er, anyway two 'carols' from Elastica:

Elastica -'All For Gloria (Peel session).' mp3

Elastica -'I Wanna Be A King Of Orient Aah (Peel session).' mp3

More tomorrow, folks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't 8.44pm yet, but you sound happy! Not for publication, this AL u no who

Ed said...

...uh?