Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kate Nash and The Black Kids!



Very frustrated that I am still waiting for my bandwith to be refreshed, despite the fact that today was supposed to be the day it was.

Anyway...

two things I have to share with you:

First of all, 17 Seconds' favourite scottish unsigned singer, Katie Sutherland has signed a publishing deal with Warner Chappell, and emailed me to tell me that today! Yes!!

Secondly, the hotly debated Black Kids -still unsigned as far as I can tell -have already been covered by the fab Kate Nash go here to hear her cover of 'I'm Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You.'

Hopefully I will have bandwith again soon. Grrr...

3 comments:

Colin said...

when this happens to me i just use yousendit.

why not try it?

or are you too posh to push 4 yousendit?

;)

(tongue in maternity cheek)

Ed said...

Posh? Me?!?

It is a good idea, especially seeing that my secondary account a 25BF one, has already had 5GB used up by people downloading the To rococo Rot stuff. Great that people are sampling stuff, but it would be nice if people would like to comment, at least occasionally...

Erick said...

I thought the cover was 'endearing' -- maybe it was because of her accent. I wonder where one might find the tabs for that. hmmm.