Thursday, October 11, 2007

Aaargh...when do the holidays start, again?.



Increasingly FED UP WITH UNDER 18s.

They laugh and find getting a bollocking funny

Josef K -'Sorry For Laughing.' mp3

They make out you're trying to get them...funny, why does it feel like it's the other way round?

Black Box Recorder -'The School Song.' mp3

Then, when you try and educate them about things that might affect them and show them a film about nuclear war they start greetin'*. Maybe I should have used this instead...

Scars -'Your attention Please.' mp3

Amazing, they all think they're so hard, and yet...

I may not have become my parents -yet - but I've already become one of my teachers.

AAARGH
* Greetin' is scots slang for crying

4 comments:

Jon said...

Keep the faith man. Teaching is the hardest thing to do in the world (believe me I'm a ten year vet) But then a former student stops you in the store and thanks you (like what happened to me tonight) and you realize that it can be all worth it. Unfortunately, we work in an industry where you don't always see the product you make...

Ed said...

Ach, cheers man. Maybe I just need to learn to be a little more patient : )

Ed

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, stress may be turning you into your parents too....

Enjoy the break

Love Mother

Ed said...

You too, maw!

Edx