Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Aaargh...very tired.



My brain is in meltdown. It has been a very long day, and I feel like there is way too much to do.

As ever, it is the music that is keeping me sane. This isn't going to be a long post tonight. Just to say that these three tracks are from Richard Thompson's 1991 album,
Rumor and Sigh. It's great and you need to own it. These three tracks ought to convince you.

Richard Thompson-'I Feel So Good.' mp3

Richard Thomspon-'1952 Vincent Black Lightning.' mp3

Richard Thompson-'Don't Sit On My Jimmy Shands.' mp3

Buy Rumor and Sigh

2 comments:

Jon said...

What a great record. I had forgotten how much I like "I Feel So Good". Thompson is one of the sorely overlooked singer songwriters out there. Great call...you made my day

Ed said...

Glad to hear it. 'feel so Good' was the first Thompson song I ever heard, back in 1991. He is an absolute treausre, and deserved to be far bigger than he is. Fantastic live too...