Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year from a Blogger



Happy New Year to everyone. The blog is now five and a half months old, so thanks to everyone who has read it, and left feedback. Funnily enough, the post that has received the most feedback is my Festive Fifty post. It's nice to know my efforts are appreciated.


It's now that time of year - in Scotland at least - where Christmas and New Year are over, and onoe of the compensations of teaching is that I don't have to go back to school to next week. However, if you want to read one, final top albums of 2006 Sweeping The Nation have done a poll of Bloggers. And this blog is mentioned too. Hooray!


Invariably, having tried not to think about planing lessons for the last few days, I'm soon going to have to, and I'm still wrestling with trying to post files here. However, if you're on the hunt for new mp3s to evaluate, may I suggest Kissatlanta which is one of the many blogs I have been savouring over the last few weeks. This may be especially good for fans of The Killers and Hot Chip...
Bring on British Summer Time. The lack of natural light is getting to me!


No comments: