Saturday, December 30, 2006

Need party music for tomorrow night?



Two things I must share with you if you are compiling a CD-R (or whatever) for a party tomorrow night and you want something that not everyone has heard.


I'm not quite sure how it happened - probably another Blogger- but i found myself listening to Norweigian trio Datarock for the first time today. I knew they had made the NME's Top fifty albums of the year list but these tracks really made me pick up my ears:








Meanwhile, nosing around, I looked at Headphone Sex and became immediately smitten by the two tracks posted here posted on Mika. So much so I went out and bought the 12" of Relax Take It Easy. Do yourself a favour and buy this. My friend Jared thinks it sounds like 'I Just Died In Your Arms' by Cutting Crew. He's right -in a good way.

Buy Mika's Take It Easy on Amazon

No comments: