Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Excited about 2007's new albums yet?


...mmm, I am, with The View and The Good, The Bad and the Queen due to release their albums in the UK, and Bloc Party, the Shins, Arcade Fire and so many others...how the bloody hell am I supposed to save up the cash for all that lot? Starve?!


Anyway, to whet your appetite, Heather over at I am fuel, you are friends has posted the new Kaiser Chiefs track Ruby here, and the post also includes Martin Luther King Jr.'s I have a dream speech.


Meanwhile, The Torture Garden has a lot of Arcade Fire rarities, including covers of Maps by the Yeah Yeahs Yeahs, New Order's Age Of Consent and Bowie's Five Years.

As always, remember, if you like the music concerned, do go and buy it.
Buy The Kaiser Chiefs (pre-order) here


Arcade Fire cannot be pre-ordered at Amazon yet (except for the import) but Ampcamp are taking pre-orders here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ed

Did you manage to get a ticket for the Arcade Fire gigs at the Barrowland in March??

Ed said...

I haven't got a ticket; I wouldn't mind seeing them though...