Friday, November 14, 2008

Presenting...Mr. Beasley



I'd had this in my inbox for blooming ages...and I'm kicking myself.

This week with Aberfeldy's single 'Claire' getting play from NME Radio (did I mention this?!), I've heard this loads and can't get it out of my head. This has also been played on Iain Baker's show and it's bloody fabulous. Expect to see this in the 17 Seconds Festive Fifty at the end of the year.

Mr. Beasley -'Right As Rain.' mp3

Now, it goes without saying, if you like the song GO AND BUY IT!

Oh, and for those people who ask me when they can buy the Aberfeldy Claire 7",
follow this link to pre-order on vinyl from the Rough Trade Record Shops. My first co-release as a record label runner, available from Rough Trade, my favourite record shop. It's the best almost birthday present I could have hoped for...

No comments: