Saturday, July 05, 2008

AAARGH

Computer problems at 17 Seconds Towers.

Keep checking back for updates -will try and get this sorted asap.

Meanwhile, have massive pile of stuff to review, so please bear with me, and don't email asking why I haven't reviewed it yet. I'm working through a heck of a lot of stuff.

In the meantime, may I recommend the latest albums by The Music, The Futureheads...and The deut by The Black Kids which is out on Monday, produced by Bernard Butler, and fantastic.

Edx

4 comments:

So It Goes said...

For shame!! The mighty Eduardo struck low by the PC demon. Fear not, Sir 17 Secs, for we will both rise again. And then we'll make the buggers' eyes water.

Ed said...

Hell YEAH!

Jim said...

I was a bit cautious about the Black Kids album, since when I saw them supporting Sons & Daughters I thought they were rubbish, but aye, it's really good. I even danced in my chair a few times, which thankfully doesn't happen often.

Ed said...

I enjoyed watching them supporting Sons & Daughters; hoping that they'll build on the two top 40 hits they've had so far...